Media Go 3.1 provides the following improvements:
- Support for additional high-resolution audio formats.
- Support for high-DPI displays.
- Performance, security, and usability enhancements.
For a full list of supported devices, click here
- Windows 10 (32- or 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8 or 8.1 (32- or 64-bit editions)
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- Windows Vista® Service Pack 2 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- 1.6 GHz processor (2.6 Ghz recommended for video playback)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for Windows 10, 8.1, or Windows 8 64-bit editions)
- 400 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM drive (for CD features)
- Internet connection for the following cases:
- When required software is downloaded during the Media Go installation
During use of the Gracenote MusicID® service, podcast features, Store, or
- USB cable and port (for connecting your device to your computer; for specific information,
please refer to your device's documentation)