Media Go 2.7a provides the following improvements:
- Fixed issues with the handling of Kashipita lyrics.
- Added support for Xperia™ A2 and additional Xperia™ T2 Ultra, Xperia™ Z1, Xperia™ Z2, and Xperia™ Z2 Tablet models. For a full list of supported devices, click here.
- Windows 8 or 8.1 (32- or 64-bit editions)
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- Windows Vista® Service Pack 2 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit edition only) or later
- 1 GHz processor (2.6 Ghz recommended for video playback)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for Windows 8 64-bit edition)
- 200 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM drive (for CD features)
- Internet connection for the following cases:
- When required software is downloaded during the Media Go installation
- During use of the Gracenote MusicID® service, podcast features, Store, or online help
- USB cable and port (for connecting your device to your computer; for specific information, please refer to your device's documentation)