Fun. Powerful. Free.
Music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, games, photos, and more—whatever it is, Media Go helps you find, organize, and optimize it for playback on your computer or portable device.
Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP
Video purchased from the Store should play back smoothly on modern computers. You are encouraged to try the service by downloading and viewing free content before making a purchase. Most regions offer some movie extras and TV shows free of charge. Check your regional Store for the availability of free content.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 8 or 8.1 (32- or 64-bit editions)
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- Windows Vista® Service Pack 2 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- Windows® XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit edition only) or later
- 1 GHz processor (2.6 Ghz recommended for video playback)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for Windows 8 64-bit edition)
- 200 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM drive (for CD features)
- Internet connection for the following cases:
- When required software is downloaded during the Media Go installation
- During use of the Gracenote MusicID® service, podcast features, Store, or online help
- USB cable and port (for connecting your device to your computer; for specific information, please refer to your device's documentation)
Installing Media Go
- Click here to download Media Go and save it in a place that is easy to find, such as your PC desktop.
- When the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file. The installation wizard for Media Go displays. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- During installation, you may be prompted to install additional software components that are necessary to run Media Go. If prompted, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the components.