Fun. Powerful. Free.
Music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, games, photos, and more—whatever it is, Media Go helps you find, organize, and optimize it for playback on your computer or Sony device.
Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Vista
- Windows 10 (32- or 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8 or 8.1 (32- or 64-bit editions)
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- Windows Vista® Service Pack 2 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- 1.6 GHz processor (2.6 Ghz recommended for video playback)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for Windows 10, 8.1, or Windows 8 64-bit editions)
- 400 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM drive (for CD features)
- Internet connection for the following cases:
- When required software is downloaded during the Media Go installation
- During use of the Gracenote MusicID® service, podcast features, or online help
- USB cable and port (for connecting your device to your computer; for specific information, please refer to your device's documentation)
Installing Media Go
- Click here to download Media Go and save it in a place that is easy to find, such as your computer desktop.
- When the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file. The installation wizard for Media Go displays. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- During installation, you may be prompted to install additional software components that are necessary to run Media Go. If prompted, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the components.