Fun. Powerful. Free.
Enjoy your content.
Music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, games, photos, and more—whatever it is, Media Go helps you find, organize, and optimize it for playback on your computer or portable device.
Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP
New in Media Go 2.6
- Enjoy additional high-resolution audio formats, including FLAC uncompressed and DSD 5.6 MHz files.
- Enjoy closed-captioning improvements for media purchased from the Store (available for US customers only).
- Interact with your panoramic photos more easily.
- Use Media Go with a growing list of supported devices. For a full list, click here.
Connect to your devices.
Media Go allows you to easily transfer music, photos, videos, and other media between your computer and some great mobile devices, including the PSP™ system, WALKMAN, Sony Tablet™, Xperia™ Tablet, Xperia™ smartphones, and other mobile phones. You can also monitor your space usage, configure synchronization, and choose backup options for your devices.
Discover new content.
Browse the Store within Media Go to rent or buy the latest movies, TV shows, and PSP™ system games.
Use the Podcast Directory to easily discover and subscribe to podcasts.
Capture, edit, & share.
1. Capture the moment.
Take photos or record videos with your mobile device. Create lasting memories.
2. Import and edit.
Add your photos and videos to your Media Go library. Edit your photos with crop, red-eye reduction, and color adjustment tools.
Upload your photos and videos to Facebook and YouTube™ directly from Media Go.
Organize your media.
- Quickly find, tag, and sort content.
- Create new playlists with music or video.
- Organize photos into albums and enjoy full-screen slideshows on your computer.
- Monitor specific folders (including the iTunes® music folder) for new media and automatically add to your Media Go library.
- Automatically generate playlists based on mood and tempo using SensMe™ technology.
- Create custom views based on advanced search criteria.