Fun. Powerful. Free.
Enjoy your content.
Music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, games, photos, and more—whatever it is, Media Go helps you find, organize, and optimize it for playback on your computer or Sony device.
Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Vista
New in Media Go 3.0
- Use Media Go on Windows 10.
- Enjoy more options for playing media and working with devices using the expanded Throw functionality.
- Discover new content in the Trending Podcasts area of the Podcast Directory.
- Use Media Go with a growing list of supported devices. For a full list, click here.
Connect to your devices
Media Go allows you to easily transfer music, photos, videos, and other media between your computer and some great Sony devices, including the WALKMAN®, Xperia™ smartphones, Xperia™ Tablet, Sony high-resolution audio products, PSP™ system, Sony Tablet™, and other mobile phones. You can also monitor your space usage, configure synchronization, and choose backup options for your devices.
Discover new content
Access the Store from Media Go to rent or buy the latest movies, TV shows, and PSP™ system games.
Use the Podcast Directory to easily discover and subscribe to podcasts.
Capture, edit, & share
1. Capture the moment.
Take photos or record videos with your mobile device. Create lasting memories.
2. Import and edit.
Add your photos and videos to your Media Go library. Edit your photos with crop, red-eye reduction, and color adjustment tools.
Upload your photos and videos to Facebook directly from Media Go.
Organize your media
- Quickly find, tag, and sort content.
- Create new playlists with music or video.
- Organize photos into albums and enjoy full-screen slideshows on your computer.
- Monitor specific folders (including the iTunes® music folder) for new media and automatically add to your Media Go library.
- Automatically generate playlists based on mood and tempo using SensMe™ technology.
- Create custom views based on advanced search criteria.