Migrating your content from x-APPLICATION to Media Go
Media Go automatically imports the content from your x-APPLICATION library. However, some types of content cannot be imported, including playlists, DRM-protected OMA content, and Kashipita lyrics.
- Playlists: Media Go does not import playlists created in x-APPLICATION. As a workaround, you can use Media Go to re-create the playlists.
- mora: Media Go will automatically import media purchased after October 2012. For information about media purchased before that time, please read the note below.
- Kashipita: Media Go does not import Kashipita purchases made in x-APPLICATION.
Importing mora Purchases into Media Go
For media purchased on or after October 1, 2012 (Japan Standard Time):
- You can import media files purchased from mora by adding the folder containing those media files into your Media Go library.
- Click here to learn about adding folders to your Media Go library.
For media purchased on or before September 30, 2012 (Japan Standard Time):
- These media files are protected with Digital Rights Management (DRM) and cannot be directly imported into Media Go.
- If the media files are able to be burned to a music CD, you can create a music CD using x-Application and then import the media from the CD using Media Go.
- Click here to learn about creating a CD in x-Application.
- Click here to learn about importing audio CDs in Media Go.