Media Go 2.7 provides the following improvements:
- Wireless playback: use media sharing to play items from your Media Go library on supported devices within your network.
- Access the updated Store to browse and purchase content from Sony Entertainment Network.
- Manage your collection of animated GIFs.
- Use Media Go with the following new Sony devices:
- New Sony Xperia™ smartphones: Xperia™ E1, Xperia™ E1 Dual, Xperia™ M2, Xperia™ M2 Dual, Xperia™ T2 Ultra, Xperia™ T2 Ultra Dual, Xperia Z1 Compact, Xperia Z1S, and Xperia™ Z2
- New Sony Xperia™ Z2 Tablet
- New WALKMAN ZX series model
- New Sony High-Resolution audio products: SRS-X7 and SRS-X9 wireless speakers, CMT-X7CD wireless all-in-one audio system, MAP-S1 amplifier, BDV-N5200W / BDV-N7200W / BDV-N7200WL / BDV-N9200W / BDV-N9200WL Blu-ray Disc™ Home Theater systems, and STR-DN850 and STR-DN1050 receivers
- Windows 8 or 8.1 (32- or 64-bit editions)
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- Windows Vista® Service Pack 2 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit edition only) or later
- 1 GHz processor (2.6 Ghz recommended for video playback)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for Windows 8 64-bit edition)
- 200 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM drive (for CD features)
- Internet connection for the following cases:
- When required software is downloaded during the Media Go installation
- During use of the Gracenote MusicID® service, podcast features, Store, or online help
- USB cable and port (for connecting your device to your computer; for specific information, please refer to your device's documentation)