Media Go 3.0a provides the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue with ATRAC file metadata after transfer to a WALKMAN device.
- Use Media Go on Windows 10.
- Enjoy more options for playing media and working with devices using the expanded Throw functionality.
- Discover new content in the Trending Podcasts area of the Podcast Directory.
- Use Media Go with the following Sony devices:
- New Sony Xperia™ smartphones: Xperia™ C5 Ultra, Xperia™ C5 Ultra Dual, Xperia™ M5, Xperia™ M5 Dual, Xperia™ Z5, Xperia™ Z5 Compact, Xperia™ Z5 Dual, Xperia™ Z5 Premium, Xperia™ Z5 Premium Dual
- New WALKMAN® A series and ZX series models
- New Sony high-resolution audio products:
- Sony HT-RT5 sound bar
- Sony CAS-1 audio system
- Sony PHA-1A portable headphone amplifier
- Windows 10 (32- or 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8 or 8.1 (32- or 64-bit editions)
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- Windows Vista® Service Pack 2 (32- or 64-bit editions) or later
- 1.6 GHz processor (2.6 Ghz recommended for video playback)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for Windows 10, 8.1, or Windows 8 64-bit editions)
- 400 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM drive (for CD features)
- Internet connection for the following cases:
- When required software is downloaded during the Media Go installation
- During use of the Gracenote MusicID® service, podcast features, Store, or online help
- USB cable and port (for connecting your device to your computer; for specific information, please refer to your device's documentation)